Formed in 1809 to educate the children of farm workers and hop pickers in the area, Ide Hill School has a rich and proud history. Our newly modernised and extended buildings are in a stunning setting overlooking the Kentish Weald – just minutes from Sevenoaks, Westerham and Edenbridge.
At our school we
- Value each individual and encourage all children to learn within a nurturing, Christian ethos.
- ensure that small class sizes mean focussed teaching for every pupil.
- celebrate community and friendship alongside academic, creative, sporting and personal success.
- promote enjoyment in learning.
- Value and reward effort and determination.